Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Let Me Introduce Myself.

Let me start by telling you a bit about myself. My name is Amanda and I am 20 something mother of 1 handsome little boy. I am a SAHM. I enjoy crocheting, couponing, cooking, and spending time with my family. I also enjoy discovering new products and letting other know about them. I am new to using essential oils, reusable menstrual pads, and cloth diapers. I look forward to sharing my tales with you.

My son loves trains, trucks, and all things sports. He currently eats most all fruits and veggies. His favorite food right now is pepperoni. He just loves them. His favorite movies are anything Thomas and Friends.

Daddy is an avid hunter and fisherman. He is also a Navy veteran. He's a huge University of Tennessee football fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment